Prime Movie Discounts - PrimeMovieDiscounts.com Charged Me for an Order that I Did not Place

I was filling out the order form but stopped when I realized I would be charged for a monthly membership. I clicked "No Thanks, I don't want" under Member Details.

Then I deleted the information I entered and closed the browser. I DID NOT click "Confirm Your Order". In a few minutes, they sent me an order confirmation at 10 p.m.. I replied right away and asked them not to charge the amount to my account.

I also called them the next morning at 7 a.m. but they said the order already went to the warehouse and there was nothing they could do. I could return the DVD but I'll have to pay for shipping.

They charged me for an order that I never placed! And I'll have to pay to return the product!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 14, 2010.

PrimeMovieDiscounts.com charged me for an order that I never placed! And I'll have to pay to return the product!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 14, 2010.

Comments

wendpick

Yes, they really get you that way. I ordered a DVD from them, paid with my credit card. But as they did not have it in stock I eventually cancelled the backorder and they refunded me.

A few months later I noticed that they were automatically taking $14.95 off my credit card every month.

I called to complain and was informed that I apparently had signed up for this. No offer to refund the money, or apology either. They said I had agreed to join their club. I certainly had not.

So be very careful in your dealings with this company - they seem to somehow slide the sign up in with any order you place with them.